Current Hockey Canada Injury report
Please make sure that the injury reports are filled in properly and completed in full. The Health Insurance information must be completed by the parents. This must be filled out in full or form processing will be delayed.
Please click on the + icons below to learn more
An Injury Report must be completed when:
- A player required the assistance of a trainer due to an injury which results in the course of a hockey event
- A player is taken by ambulance to a hospital
- If the injury will not allow the player to return to active duty based on a physician’s diagnosis
- If the possibility exists that there could be any expenses related directly to the injury or if a possible claim/suit could result from the injury against the Hockey Canada insurance program
- Where an injury is sustained by a registered member of Hockey Canada at a sanctioned hockey activity
Thank you for looking through these documents. Please take a break and watch this video of a bunny easting raspberries.