TEAM FUNDRAISING APPLICATION
FUNDRAISING & GAMING LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS
Fundraising and Gaming License Applications
***IMPORTANT: Teams who do not follow these procedures are at risk of seizure of any unauthorized funds raised.
1. Any and all fundraising functions for the team must follow the proper fundraising guidelines. All fundraising must be submitted on the CMHA Fundraising Application.
2. Once the event is complete, the information must be updated on the CMHA Fundraising Summary Report.
3. If you have any kind of gaming/games of chance/50-50, etc. you MUST apply for a BCLC Gaming License and provide the number of the license to the Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: All teams must apply for their own gaming license and provide the number of the license to the Treasurer. The application must be in their team name (NOT in CMHA's name). No CMHA directors should be listed on the application.
4. After completion of event, you must send the Gaming event Revenue Report to BC Gaming, with a copy to the treasurer.
5. No later than the end of the season, the CMHA Fundraising Summary must be completed and uploaded to your team page. Ideally, it would be updated throughout the season.
NOTE: No fundraising prizes can consist of alcohol. The only permitted form of alcohol at a fundraiser, is in the form of a gift card.
team FUNDRAISer options
Purdys Christmas 2023 Seasonal Fundraising Program is a no-fee program that lets you earn up to 25% Profit on tasty gift-ready Christmas chocolates and provides an easy entirely online process. Their easy and straight forward Tier-Structure is suitable for everyone to receive profits for orders even as low as $100.00 pre-tax and shipping:
Campaign orders* between $100 and $499.99 get a 5% profit cheque
Campaign orders* between $500 and $749.99 get a 10% profit cheque
Campaign orders* between $750 and $999.99 get a 20% profit cheque
Campaign orders* $1,000 and above get a 25% profit cheque
*before taxes and shipping charges*
New this season: Coordinator perk!- for coordinators whose fundraising campaign hits $1000 you will receive a coordinator card giving you 10% off your Purdys in shop purchases from January 1- March 1, 2024.
Purdys Christmas 2023 Fundraising Program: Access free marketing tools online such as catalogues, posters, and tips on how you can reach your fundraising goals! Kindly login using your unique customer number (42424) and password directly on our Purdys fundraising website: Purdys Fundraising , to create your personalized campaign and reserve your delivery window.
Registration: On going from now until - December 5th, 2023
Final Submission Deadline for program - December 5th, 2023
Delivery window range: November 7th - December 8th, 2023
A r ebate cheque is provided on top of your Profit cheque once your campaign reaches these targets:
2.5% when your order is $5,000 ( pre-tax)
5% when your order is $10,000 (pre-tax)
*Please note the rebate cheque will be sent separately 2 – 4 weeks after your delivery date*
Contact this number, for more info: 1-888-478-7397.